I wanted to share 5 things I did to finally achieve the happiness I have today:
1: Set a GOAL: When setting a goal you have to have your mind 'made-up' that regardless of what comes or goes, you will not allow yourself to get distracted from your GOAL.
2. FOCUS on YOU: I know we have all been raised to help others in a time of need, but what about YOU? If you are placing all your attention on someone else, then how can you make YOU happy? You can't!
3. Worship: Spending time with God first thing every morning seem to make all my cares and worries disappear - as if I was in the world by myself; just me and GOD. Oh, what a wonderful feeling it is to be HAPPY. As I was awaken each morning, I knew that was my first blessing of the day, cause he didn't have to wake me, BUT he did - so the world got another chance to see God's greatness shine through CARLA. SN: I don't look like what I've been through.
4. Faith of a Mustard Seed: Faith without works, is what? DEAD... If you don't have faith that your dark nights will soon become beautiful days, then you have not experienced the God I know, cause when he moves the rain and you can only feel the mist sprinkle upon your face - YOU know that YOU know that YOU know - those stormy days are over!
5. Prayer: "Pray without ceasing... In every thing give thatnks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning YOU." - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-19 Be thankful for the GOOD & be thankful for the BAD! God has designed a place for you and you have to allow whatever process he has set forth for you to take it's course.
Set a goal, FOCUS on YOU, Worship God in EVERYTHING you do, have FAITH that he will move all obstacles in your way and last, but not least, PRAY. When I developed this plan for my life, I found my HAPPINESS, now go forth and develop a plan that works for YOU!
- Dedicated to all those you are seeking Christ to answer their prayers