Friday, June 24, 2011

Couponing Works for Me!!

Today was a great day for me to finally see my Extra Care Bucks (ECB) put to use! This week CVS had Kingsford Charcoal on sale for $4.99. Because I have done so well  using my coupons on items that earn ECB, I was able to purchase the charcoal for $0.45 with a savings of $6.49.

After purchasing my charcoal, I went to Winn Dixie to sign up for a rewards card. * NOTE: Winn~Dixie has meat on sale weekly, BOGO. I was able to purchase 8 items for $12.39 with a $6.55 savings. I did not use any coupons on this trip, I only purchased items that were BOGO and a pack of water. Couponing saves you money,but you are also able to catch deals at our local grocery stores and drug stores when you purchase BOGO items.

Just a quick update on my trip today! (Photos Listed Below) ---- HAPPY SHOPPING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment